Tuesday 1 May 2012

Final kit design and away kit.

With the kit still on my mind I have made a decision about what kit I want to use. I settled with one and then did a few more versions of the same design only messed around with the colours a bit more to create an away kit.
Here is the development stage for that:






Overall I think I feel confident about my final decisions and I think I portrayed them in good light as they appear modern and stylish from the shapes and structure, warm and regal from the colours and legible as the information stands out from the range of colours.

I have sorted out some versions of gloves and goalie gear which I will post next. The helmets however I've tried to find research into printing on them and I haven't found anything at all. From what Google tells me what teams tend to do is to order a group of stickers which have the logo and various numbers which you can stick onto the helmet but I will provide some screenshots of what they will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment