Monday 7 May 2012

Flyer design.

For my flyer I decided to use the Jordan Staal image that I changed shown in my last post. I quite liked my final result as it looks eye catching and has an edge to it. The back has additional information on it which tells the public what's what.

Here is the design:

































I'm quite pleased with the turnout and I think it says everything that it needs to say and appears eye catching at the same time.

So far my project has had a couple of kinks but all in all I think I'm doing a good job and coming up with some good designs. I think that everything I've done so far has stood out and is clear which is the most important thing.
I've learnt quite a lot and I think I will continue to learn more when I near the end of my project. But the next step now will be to plan the billboard ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment