Wednesday 2 May 2012

Helmet design.

The helmet design I found I had to resort to using stickers which would show the logo and various numbers to choose from. Here is a template:

Realistically I would sort out a print for these stickers but they all only do minimum orders which cost too much money.
But take http://www.stickersthatstick.co.uk/ for example they provide all sorts of printing variations, for example:


I would naturally choose the Heavy duty stickers as they are highly durable and good quality. Because Ice Hockey is rough these stickers would last longer and so would be the most suitable.

As for the helmet design I have created a few examples which would suit the rest of the kit well:








There was a limited amount of design opportunities here as I was just messing around with sensible placements for stickers but I think they all say exactly what they need to say. So I think I just need to choose the set that I think looks best.
Personally I like the last two screenshots the most because the numbers and logo are close together, stay consistent with one another and do the job. Also I wasn't too keen on anything on the chin of the mask, simply because the neck guard would cover it. Although the guard would be transparent it would still interfere too much and distract from the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment