Friday 11 May 2012

Press Release designs.

I've finished my press release now after thinking up a few versions.
I'm quite pleased with it as I had to learn to mix the style of my project, a fun and exciting game to match a layout of a magazine which was quite simple. I think I executed it quite well using diagonal shapes and contrasting colours. I struggled with the shape of the final article a bit but managed to find a way around that.

Here are the results:


























I feel confident about the result of my press release and I think I've presented it well that the important information standing out.

Now I need to do my billboard which I've already done some thinking about. Also I've decided to drop the children's flyer idea as I don't have enough time to complete it with everything else. I think I underestimated how big the kit designs would be so I made the project quite big. I have well enough content for a final major without it anyway.
In addition to this, I have decided to change my banner idea to a flag as it's a different design space and will give me the opportunity to design something other than a square field. I'll be making a prototype for this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment