Wednesday 2 May 2012

Goalie gear.

In this post I will be focusing on the goalie gear and the different versions that I came out with. I felt that I could be a little more free with the designs here as there was a lot more patterns.
You can find the customiser here: http://www.reebokhockey.com/corpo/customizers/

Here are my examples that I came out with:










The Larceny gear as pictured above is a design which looks quite tribal and complicated but at the same time suits an Ice Hockey theme simply as the shapes reflect the nature of the game, the sharp shapes resemble an aggressive tone and the swirls connote the dexterity and speed that's involved in the sport genre. However saying this I don't think they match the design of the rest of the kit. If I were to choose one though then I would go for the 1st design as it has enough blue and gold to match both the home and away jerseys and isn't too overpowering.






These next two are the P4 gear. It is obviously a lot more simple and sophisticated and I like it a lot better than the other ones. I particularly like the 1st one simply because it matches the colours the most with the rest of the kit and has a not too complicated and not too simple design which looks slick and more sophisticated. This makes it fit well with the overall kit design.

No comments:

Post a Comment