Sunday 19 February 2012

Plan.


Week 1: Ideas, general research (history and stuff), Logo ideas and sketches
I need to hit the ground running with this project and so I will focus on getting some general research, make a plan about what to prioritise first, decide on paper types etc. In addition to this I will need to decide which site to use for the printing of the puck, badges and iPhone case.
Getting some logo ideas will also be helpful to get my motivation going and keeping my ideas generation in overdrive.

Week 2: Photography of team, Logo designs and finals, Kit sketches.
This week will be about getting the photography that I need. I have already contacted 2 teams (Surrey Sharks and Kent Knights) asking if I am able to take some photos. I'll only need one team but I thought in case one didn't get back to me I still have another team in my contingency plan. Saying that perhaps I'll go to both so I have more photos that could potentially be better. In addition I will focus on logo designs on screen and finals ready to show the tutors for opinions. Kit sketches to keep my project going.


Week 3: In depth research, kit designs and finals:
More research where ever needed if possible. The kit design I feel will be quite time consuming and therefore want to focus on it that week. If I get it finished then I will move onto the next week straightaway. I won't stick to this plan too strictly if I finish something early. I want to make sure things are done so I am able to make changes in the time I have if friends and tutors have any ideas/opinions.

Week 4: Sketches of each thing, Puck, badges and iPhone case designs and finals.
I want to create some sketches for all the aspects of the promo pack and it will give me a solid idea of what I want to do but give me a while to mull on it for extra ideas etc. I am going to prioritise the puck, badges and iPhone case first because I will need to send of the designs off to get them printed and also get them delivered to me. This process will take time which is why I am prioritising them.

Week 5: Timetable and flyer designs and finals. Promo Package ideas and sketches
I will focus on the timetable and flyers here but also the promo pack ideas and sketches. I want to think of something unique for the packaging and so need to devote quite a lot of time to it.

Week 6: Poster designs and finals. Car stickers and tickets sketches and finals.
The poster shouldn't take too long and neither should the car stickers and tickets as they are little aspects but this gives me time to focus on the promo package.

Week 7: Promotional Package designs and finals.
This week will be completely devoted to the promo pack as I want to make a good job of it and make sure it's a very high quality piece of work which works well.

Week 8: Promo package continued? Print.
Additional time for promo pack if needed but hopefully not. If not then I can be sure to fit something else in if there is time. This will also be the time for printing if everything is fitting.

Week 9: Additional Stuff and print.
Same again another week for additional things and printing.

Week 10: “
Changes to work might carry me onto these weeks and so therefore I have saved them for any additional time needed. I am planning this so I don't any last minute rushes which could potentially harm my grade.

Week 11: “

Week 12: “

No comments:

Post a Comment