Saturday 28 April 2012

Kit designs.

So far I have come up with some designs that I have made using Adobe Illustrator. I experimented a little bit and tried to think outside of the box to create some shapes that look aesthetically pleasing and that stay true to the original design on the Ice Hockey kits.
I needed to think up of something simple so it's not too complicated. This is especially important because people will need to see the kit's information clearly as the players move very fast and so it's difficult enough to see who's who. In addition to this I wanted it to look modern and sophisticated, that way the team will feel professional and brand new which will increase their morale and heighten their performance and also the opposing team will recognise that and feel threatened/intimidated.

Here are some of my designs so far:






























I like what I have done already but I think the next step would be to get some feedback from my peers and see what they have to say as it's always helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment