Monday 23 April 2012

Goalie leg pads, blockers and catcher gloves customisation.

For the goalie kit I found that you can only really 'customise' the same pieces of equipment as the other players. So the helmet, shirt, jersey, gloves and socks.
The goalie pads, blocker and catcher have specific patterns (different makes and models will have different patterns) and you can have the option to colour the main body of the equipment and another colour for the different patterns, as such:

This model is the the Reebok P4 gear. I have coloured each part differently to show what bits you're able to change:



All of the above was taken from the customiser provided by Reebok via http://www.reebokhockey.com/corpo/p4-goalie/customizer.html

I'm showing this to prove that I don't see the point in doing the sketches because I won't be 'designing' the patterns as such but only changing the colours. Therefore to save time I will use this customiser to guide me in the right direction as to what colour combinations/placements work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment